Digital Inclusion Coordinator
The Government’s action plan specifies that a Digital Inclusion Coordinator shall be appointed, at the BRIC, for the Brussels-Capital Region.
was appointed to this new post on 18 February 2019.
The 6 actions
to be implemented in 2019 are:
- The development of Brussels-Capital Region DPS certification
- The drawing-up of a communication plan on digital inclusion for the general population and the target population
- A proposal for a service/action in favour of the municipalities, to be developed with the BRIC
- The performance of a study on the profile of visitors to DPSs to identify their requirements and make recommendations
- Support for the existing DPS network and development of contacts between the various players in the sector
- Creation and facilitation of a working party on “Digital Inclusion” under the aegis of the Easybrussels-BRIC Steering Committee.
Further information concerning these actions is available in the “Actions” section.
If you want to get to know our Digital Inclusion Coordinator for the Brussels-Capital Region a bit better, read this interview
with Tania Maamary.
Contact Info :
Tel: +32 2 435 44 04