This call is intended for any innovative project that contributes to the creation of an environment that promotes the development and growth of companies in the field of information and communication technologies.
The "Next Tech" project call runs from 28 June 2017 until 1 September 2017.
It is intended to promote the creation and growth of companies involved in information and communication technology in the Brussels Capital Region. To that effect, a series of targets and specific measures have been defined, among which in particular the measures listed below, included in the Next Tech Plan:
- Adoption of prior technologies in public/private hosting bodies
- Specialist support in the targeted prior technologies
- Raising awareness amongst youngsters about ICT professions
- Sales training for entrepreneurs
- Preparation for the international Tech fairs
- Development of short trainings in information and communication technology (ICT)
More information about the call for projects "Next Tech" in French