Your company would like to go international? Then apply for an export related premium and benefit from a refund that can lead up to 75% of the costs.
In order to meet the expectations of SMEs in the Brussels-Capital Region, the support measures for foreign trade have been altered.
Discover the 8 new support measures:
- Consult the conditions to benefit from these new support measures for exports and download the aid application forms (In French and Dutch) on www.primesexport.brussels.
- Download the brochure in French or in Dutch.
Subsidy Dating: Export
Brussels Economy and Employment organizes a series of "Subsidy Dating: Export"-sessions to answer all your questions about the new subsidies for foreign trade.
Until the end of March
we offer you a personal appointment
every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon in order to:
- determine which support measures suit your project best,
- explain the procedure and the deadlines,
- help you to fill in the application form.
Before making an appointment, check whether your company meets the basic conditions
to benefit from export support.
Make your appointment (in French or Dutch)