Google Digital Atelier
is thrilled to introduce you to two brand new seminars about female leadership and entrepreneurship that will be taking place in the Google Digital Atelier December.
The best thing of all? It’s free!
Google’s brand new initiative Women Will
is specifically designed for women holding or aspiring a leadership position within an organisation or those running or building out their own business. Women are still subject to a lot of prejudice as to their decision-making skills and personality traits, which interferes with their professional development. Hence, in the Women Will seminars, you'll learn the knowledge and skills you need to go beyond these barriers and achieve your goals.
What will you learn?
On Monday 02/12
, during the Entrepreneurship Seminar,
you will learn:
- How and where to find investors
- How to pitch for different audiences
- How to obtain stronger financial insight
- What pro forma financing is about
- How to assess potential investors
On Friday 13/12,
during the Leadership Seminar
, you will learn:
- How leaders use influence, persuasion and ‘soft power’
- Insights on the science of persuasion
- How to manage conflicts on the workfloor
How to sign up?
You can sign up for the Entrepreneurship Seminar here
You can sign up for the Leadership Seminar here When?
9h00 - 17h00
Google Atelier Digital
BeCentral, Cantersteen 10
Don’t hesitate and register right away, both workshops have limited spots.
First come first served!